Dr. D. Doreen Robin is the director of Computational Intelligence Research Foundation. She received her B.Tech in Information Technology from Madras University, Chennai, M.E in Computer Science and Engineering from Anna University, Chennai and Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering from Anna University. Her research interests include Parallel and Distributed computing, Peer to Peer computing, Grid Computing, Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics. Previous positions include Professor & Head at Loyola ICAM College of Engineering and Technology in the Department of Information Technology. Assistant professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Chennai Teaching Research Associate at the Department of Computer Science , Anna University, Chennai and Assistant Professor at the Department of Information Technology, SSN College of Engineering, Chennai. She has published about 30 papers in International and National Journals and Conferences. She is a life member of ISTE. She is a reviewer for Computer and Electrical Engineering Journal and Future Generation Computer Science journal.
Dr C R Rene Robin M.E., Ph.D
Dr.C.R. RENE ROBIN, is the director of Computational Intelligence Research Foundation and Professor & Dean (Innovation) at Sri Sairam Engineering College (Autonomous) | Research Supervisor - AU | Goodwill Ambassador, Plastic Free Tamil Nadu Movement | Chairman - YMCA Madras (Kilpauk Br), He was born in 1977, in Kanya Kumari District, Tamil Nadu, India. He received his M.E.(CSE) and Ph.D (CSE) degrees from CEG, Anna University, India in 2006 and 2011, respectively. He is working as Professor & Dean(Innovation) at Sairam Group of Institutions, Chennai. He has worked in Jerusalem College of Engineering (Autonomous), Chennai-100, since July 2006 and held various positions like Professor & Head, Dept. of CSE, Joint Director (Affiliation, Approval & Accreditation) & Associate Dean. He also worked as a programmer at the Ramanujan Computing Centre, Anna University, Chennai-25 from Dec. 2000 to Jan. 2006.Other Responsibilities at JCE :
Project Head - Imparting skill training to rural candidates - Funded by : DDUGKY (Govt. of India) & TNSRLM (Govt. of Tamil Nadu)
Nodal Officer - NSQF Programme, Under UGC, Govt. of India
IQAC Co-ordinator, NBA Co-ordinatorHis areas of interest include Ontological Engineering, Knowledge Management, E-Learning, Semantic Web etc. He is a recognized supervisor of Anna University to guide Ph.D and M.S (by research) in the area of Computer Science and Engineering. Six Students have successfully completed their Ph.D programme and currently 7 research scholars are doing their research under him. He is a doctoral committee member of Anna University, Sathyabama University and VIT University, Chennai. He is an active Professional Member of ACM and ACM recognized him as ambassador. He is a life time member of ISTE and member of several professional bodies.He wrote a book on “Role of Ontology in Software Risk Management – KM Approach” published by LAP Lambert Publishing House, Germany. He contributed a chapter on “ONTO-KMS-TEC : An Ontology based Knowledge Management Framework to Teach Engineering Courses” for the book Knowledge based Processes in Software Development published by IGI Global, USA.He received “Mentor Award” from IBM during Felicitation Ceremony of The Great Mind Challenge 2011. He got the Young IT Professional Award 2012 (Special Mention) by Computer Society of India at the Regional level. He received Award for Teaching Excellence at Indo-Global Education Summit 2013.He has visited Cardiff University, Wales on 13-05-2014 and Manchester University, England on 16-05-2014.
PROF. RAMESH CHANDRA PANDA
PROF. RAMESH CHANDRA PANDA Professional with a distinguished career of over 14 years of Industrial & academic experience providing educational instruction, engineering projects and training solutions to individuals A research Guide & Editor/ Reviewer of 6 International UGC Care listed & Scopus Indexed journals.Authored/editorials 12 text books named" Industrial People Management"& " Joy of Engineering & Management", Industrial People Management, Interdisciplinary Bridging Gap Between Education & Industry Requirements. Professor Panda Published/Accepted 28 research papers& published 178 research patents, research copyright under Intellectual Property Right of India & indexed at WIPO, Switzerland & granted 78 numbers of utility patent, industrial design patents & Indian Research copyrights.Prof Ramesh Chandra Panda granted 35 Australian patents and filed more than 42 Australian Innovation patent.To establish himself in the field of education, to utilize his skills and experience to help students to achieve high improvements in carrier. He is Self-directed, enthusiastic educator with a passionate commitment to institute development and the learning experience. He is Skilled in the design of challenging, enriching, and innovative activities that address the diverse interests and needs of students.
- Rachel Nallathamby, C. R. Rene Robin, D. Doreen Hephzibah Miriam Optimizing appointment scheduling for out patients and income analysis for hospitals using big data predictive analytics. J. Ambient Intell. Humaniz. Comput. 12(6): 5783-5795 (2021)
- N, Vanitha & R, Rene & D, Doreen. (2021). A Spatial temporal classification analysis and visualization of tropical cyclone tracks in Bay of Bengal using GIS. 10.21203/rs.3.rs-509304/v1.
- N VANITHA, C R RENE ROBIN, D DOREEN HEPHZIBAH MIRIAM , N SANKAR GANESH, VEHICLE LICENSE PLATE DETECTION (VLPD) USING BOUND-BOX TECHNIQUE, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR PHOENIXES ON EMERGING CURRENT TRENDS IN ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT PECTEAM 2K21 -IConIC
- A Abisha, R Beulah Jayakumari, D Doreen Hephzibah Miriam,”Drought Prediction using Geo-Spatial Big Data”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277 –3878, Volume-8, Issue-2S5, Page No:132-136, July 2019
- Jiztom Francis, M. Febin Thomas, D.Doreen Hephzibah Miriam, "A Novel Smart Home System based on IoT using RaspberryPi and Android Application", National Conference on Computational Intelligence Systems (NCCIS '16), pp. 43-48, Vol 01, 2016
- M. Febin Thomas, D. Doreen Hephzibah Miriam, "Monitoring the Keystroke Activity of a Target Process in Linux ", National Conference on Computational Intelligence Systems (NCCIS '16), pp. 75-80, Vol 0, 2016 .
- Robin, C. R. Rene and D. Doreen Hepzibah Miriam, and G. V. Uma. "ONTO-KMS-TEC: An Ontology-Based Knowledge Management Framework to Teach Engineering Courses." In Transportation Systems and Engineering: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications. edited by Management Association, Information Resources, 527-550. Hershey, PA: IGI Global, 2015.
- D. Doreen Hephzibah Miriam, Prabha B, Felicia Lilian ―An Efficient Job Scheduling in Isometric HPCLOUD using ZBLA Optimisation‖, Procedia Computer Science, pp. 307-315, Vol. 50, 2015.
- Mary Alias, D. Doreen Hephzibah Miriam, C R Rene Robin ―An Ontology based domain model to enhance the software development process‖, International Journal of Metadata, Semantics and Ontologies (IJMSO), pp. 202- 214, Vol.9, No.3, June 2014.
- SarathChandar A P, Priyesh V and D. Doreen Hephzibah Miriam, ―Grid Scheduling using Improved Particle Swarm Optimization with Digital Pheromones‖, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, pp. 1-6, Vol. 3, No.6, June 2012.
- Christina, P.C.D, D. Doreen Hephzibah Miriam, "Adaptive task scheduling based on Multi Criterion Ant Colony Optimization in computational grids, International Conference on Recent Trends In Information Technology (ICRTIT), pp.185-190, 19-21 April 2012.
- Lavanya, R. Linta, C and D. Doreen Hephzibah Miriam, " Multi- attribute resource discovery mechanism using bitmaps on HPGRID system‖, International Conference on Recent Trends In Information Technology (ICRTIT), pp.255-260, 19-21 April 2012.
- Gangeshwari, R. Subbiah, J. Malathy, K. and D. Doreen Hephzibah Miriam, "HPCLOUD: A novel fault tolerant architectural model for hierarchical MapReduce ", International Conference on Recent Trends In Information Technology (ICRTIT), pp.179-184, 19-21 April2012.
- D. Doreen Hephzibah Miriam and K . S . Easwarakumar,‖HPGRID: A New Resource Management Architecture with its Topological Properties for Massively Parallel Systems‖ Special Issue of Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing, International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, Inderscience Publishers, UK. pp. 155-167, Vol. 43, No.2,2012.
- D.Doreen Hephzibah Miriam and K.S. Easwarakumar, ``SPA based Task Scheduling for Hypercubic P2P Grid Systems'', Special Issue of Recent Advances in P2P Systems: Trust, Reputation and Security, International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems, Inderscience Publishers, UK. pp. 117-139, Vol. 9, No.1/2, 2012.
- D.Doreen Hephzibah Miriam and K.S. Easwarakumar, ``An Efficient Resource Discovery Methodology for HPGRID Systems ", International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA). pp. 59-68, Vol. 2, No.1, January 2011.
- D.Doreen Hephzibah Miriam and K.S. Easwarakumar, ``A Double Min Min Algorithm for Task Metascheduler on Hypercubic P2P Grid Systems'', International Journal of Computer Science Issues, pp 8- 18, volume 7, Issue 4,July 2010.
- D.Doreen Hephzibah Miriam and K.S. Easwarakumar, ``Fault Tolerant Routing Mechanism in Hypercubic P2P Grid Systems'', European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol 48, Issue 1, December2010.
- D.Doreen Hephzibah Miriam and K.S. Easwarakumar, ``A Novel Approach for QoS Guided Metascheduler for P2P Grid System'', First International Conference on Information Computing and Applications, ICICA 2010, pg 33-40, Vol 6377, ISBN 978-3-642-16166-7, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Springer.
- D.Doreen Hephzibah Miriam and K.S. Easwarakumar, ``HPGRID: A Novel Architectural Model for Resource Management Systems'', In Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Communication, Computing & Security (ICCCS '11). pp. 427—432.
- D. Doreen Hephzibah Miriam and T. Srinivasan, "A Fast and Efficient Isomorphic Task Allocation Scheme for K-Ary N-Cube Systems", IFIP TC 10 Working Conference on Distributed and Parallel Embedded Systems (DIPES 2006),pp 165-174, volume 225, IFIP, Springer, ISBN 978-0-387- 39361-2, October 11-13, Braga, Portugal.
- D. Doreen Hephzibah Miriam, T. Srinivasan and R. Deepa, "An Efficient SRA Based Isomorphic Task Allocation Scheme for k - ary n - cube Massively Parallel Processors", PARELEC 2006, pp 37-42,Fifth International Conference on Parallel Computing in Electrical Engineering (PARELEC 2006), IEEE Computer Society, ISBN 0-7695-2554-7, 13-17 September 2006, Bialystok, Poland.
- D. Doreen Hephzibah Miriam and T. Srinivasan,―An Efficient Isomorphic Strategy for Subcube Recognition- Completeness Processor Allocation Scheme in k-ary n-cube Multiprocessor Systems‖ International Journal of Lateral Computing IJLC, ISSN 0973-208X, Vol.3, No. 1, pp 102-109, August 2006.